Due to higher than normal call volumes, please follow the below steps before contacting Thermacell Customer Service. Thank you in advance.
If Power Ring Flashes 3 Times But Doesn’t Turn On When you Push the Power Button
• Check that the contacts between top and bottom are clean and free of debris.
• Remove and replace the top of the repeller making sure it is properly aligned and fully seated and try again.
• If power ring still flashes without turning on, the repeller may be in Locked mode which prevents it from turning on. To remove from Locked mode, press and hold the power button for at least 5 seconds until the light flashes again.
If Power Ring Doesn't Turn On or Flash When Power Butting is Pushed
• Charge the repeller. If battery was completely drained, it may take up to 5 minutes for battery indicator light to begin to blink.
If it does not begin to blink even after 5 minutes:
• Make sure cable is inserted fully into the charge port.
• If charging using a USB port in a computer, please charge using a standard wall outlet.
• Allow up to 5 minutes for the device to indicate that it is charging – battery indicator should begin to blink once battery has some power.
• Try using another cable and/or adapter to confirm it is not an issue with the cable or adapter.
If these steps do not work, please contact us providing your full name, phone number, proof of purchase, a clear photo of the serial number, and shipping address, and our customer service team will do our best to respond to you within 48 hours.
Charge Fully Before Extended Storage
• Please be sure to fully charge your Radius repeller before long term storage.
• Please recharge at least once every three months to maintain optimal performance.